Translucent Selenite Tower Lamps offer another dimension in creating a peaceful, calm and pure space within your environment.
Selenite Lamps belong to the gypsum mineral, which can be naturally clear, opaque and even orange/peach in colour.
Selenite is a crystalised form of gypsum and may also be known as satin spar.
The name selenite comes from the Greek work for moon and means “moon glow”.
Selenite lamps glow with a shimmering, pearl-like lustre. Light passes through the lamps easily, creating a soft-white warming glow.
Each tower lamp is hand-crafted from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
Atlas Mountains in Morocco
Each Selenite Lamp is hollowed out to create a unique lamp and the tower effect is achieved by chipping along the natural cleavage crystal surface.
These Selenite towers are translucent and add a therapeutic glow creating tranquillity and beauty to any setting.
Selenite Lamps is a remarkably peaceful crystal. It carries a high vibration, installs clarity of mind and a deep sense of inner peace. This creates a calm, peaceful environment when placed in your home.
Properties of Selenite include:
- Selenite can protect and shield from outside influences
- Selenite is one of the highest vibrating crystals
- Can be beneficial for the crown chakra and 3rd Eye
- Can provide a calm and peaceful space
- Can bring clarity of mind whilst increasing insight and improving awareness
- Can install a deep sense of peace and serenity
- Can encourage us to relax and unwind
A Selenite Tower Lamp is a beautiful addition to the home and/or office that can help create a peaceful and pure space.View our Selenite lamps